Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TOO BOLD but MUST READ IT
A female teacher,was hving a problem with a boy in her class of 3rd grade.
The boy said Mam, I should b in 4th grade,i'm smarter than my sis & she's in the 4th grade.

The M'am {Teacher} had heard enough of his complains & took d boy 2 d Principal's office. She explained everything 2 the Principal who decided 2 test the boy with some questions that a 4th grade should kno
w.
Principal: What's 3+3? Boy: 6
Principal: 6+6?
Boy: 12 & so on..
The Principal asked d boy many ques the boy got them right.

The Principal den asked Mam 2 send d boy 2 4th grade.
Mam decided 2 ask some more ques. & the Principal agreed.

1. M'am: What does a cow have 4 of,that i've only 2 of?
Boy: Legs

2. M'am: What's in ur pants that u have but I dont have?

Boy: Pockets

3. M'am: What starts wit a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid?

Boy: Coconut

4. M'am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky?

The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge.

Boy: Bubble Gum

5. M'am: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4u do.What am I?

Boy: Tent

The principal was looking restless
6. M'am: A finger goes in me. U fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me 1st what am I?

Boy: Wedding Ring

7. M'am: I come in many sizes. When i'm not well, I drip. When u blow me,u feel good?

Boy: Nose

8. M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come with a quiver

Boy:Arrow

9. M'am: What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont get it, u've 2 use ur hand?

Boy:Fork

10 M'am: Whats it that all men have,it's longer in some men than others,the
Popel doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage?

Boy: Surname

11. M'am: What part of the man has no bone,but has muscles with a lot of veins like pumpin & is responsible 4making love?

Boy: Heart

The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told the teacher:-

'Send the boy 2 University, I got the last 10 questions wrong myself..


No comments:

Post a Comment